Hi everyone! I know this isn’t Blogmas, that is up as well as this one and went live at 5pm GMT! The amazing @Travelerscincere nominated for the Blogger Recognition award! I am so honoured and incredibly grateful to get this recognition. It means so much to me!! Check out their page here –
RULES FOR THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD:
1. Thank the blogger for nominating you and link to their blog.
2. Write a blog post on your website showing the award.
3. Describe the story of why you started your blog.
4. Write two pieces of advice you have for new bloggers.
5. Nominate 15 more bloggers.
6. Notify each of your nominees that you have nominated them.
Why I started my blog?
I started my blog because I have a passion for writing, photography, social media and of course travelling! It gives me an excuse to explore the world as well as combining all of the things I love! Blogging is my biggest passion and I would really recommend you start, even if it’s just as a creative outlet! I started mine to share my love of travelling and to inspire people to explore! Travelling is such a magical experience and you can share those journeys with people out there through your blogs! My main message is of course to travel more and that the most beautiful places are most often those that are undiscovered!
2 pieces of advice for new bloggers
1. Always have a clear plan before you start your blog! It sounds easy but there are so many things you need to consider before starting your website!
- First consider your niche – brainstorm 50 post ideas! A lot of bloggers say 50 is the magic number if your blog is going to have sustainable content!
- Buy your domain name and pick your plan – I can only speak about wordpress but for me I brought it all together as the personal package and it’s sufficient for my needs at this point but I am looking to upgrade in the near future!
- Consider marketing strategies, do some hashtag research and set up social media accounts (use the big 3 – facebook, instagram, twitter!!)
- Finally, post good quality content on a regular basis, interact with your audience and engage on social media!!
2. Make sure all content is of high quality, it doesn’t matter how long or short your post is as long as you’ve put 100% into it! The sky is your limit, schedule your time between tasks for your blog but always set enough time for writing your posts to get repeat readers! It’s an amazing feeling when you start to recognize repeat comments and likes as well as gaining follows!
1. Sunita Biddu
4. Chris Durning
5. John Sennett
8. Babeesh Travels
9. Couture Tribune
10. Angelo Karageorgos
11. Riding the buses
12. Kayla Miller
13. Chloe Nicole
15. Let me go there vacations
Thanks again for the nomination! I hope you enjoyed my post on this! See you for tomorrow’s Blogmas and show my nominees some love!