Hi and welcome to Blogmas day 12! Today I’m going to be sharing my Christmas holiday bucket list! With the holiday season fast approaching and December fully underway, I thought it was the perfect time to write a list of goals for this Christmas!
- Attend the Christmas market in Rochester (if I do there will be a blog post on it coming soon!)
- Visit the woodland light trail at Bedgebury (again there will be a post on this if I manage to visit!)
- Bake a Christmas recipe
- Watch at least 2 new Christmas films
- Visit the Christmas market in Canterbury
- Attend a Christmas light switch on (already complete!!)
- Make some homemade gifts for family and friends
- Take a pyjama day with hot chocolate and marshmallows by the fire whilst working on my blog and some exciting new things coming in 2019!
- Make a feel good Christmas playlist (and play it ALL THE TIME!!)
- Meet a reindeer
- Decorate my Christmas tree
- Build a snowman (probably not going to happen because the UK never gets enough snow, but a girl can dream!)
- Spend an evening wrapping presents and watching films
- Build a gingerbread house and decorate it really colourful!
- Make myself a feel good Christmas hamper for some self love time!
- Take a Christmas photo with my family (and take loads of other Christmas photographs)
- Go for a walk on Christmas Eve to admire all of the local decorations
- Spend a whole day making Christmas food for the dinner table on Boxing day when I host dinner
- Take my dog out in her Santa outfit
- And finally start a scrapbook of my Christmas 2018 so I can remember it for ever
I hope you enjoyed today’s post! I always love reading other people’s bucket lists so I hope you enjoyed reading mine! What are some of things on your bucket list this Christmas? Let me know in the comments! See you tomorrow for Blogmas day 13! Have you visited any beautiful Christmassy places yet this year? Are you planning on visiting any? Let me know down below in the comments!
*disclaimer: no images are my own, all rights belong to the respective owners*
Have you been to any of these places?! Any gems I’ve failed to include? Let me know in the comments below!
Check out this blog post: Top 10 best places for a white Christmas
For more posts like this one coming soon follow my blog, likes and comments are always appreciated. As well as anyone looking to guest blog or anything like that private message me on Instagram or twitter or drop me a message in the comment section down below. I’m also in talks with start up brands in the USA currently, if anyone else would be interested let me know on one of my social medias or again in the comment section.
Hi everyone! I’m a travel blogger looking to start a series about other peoples travel experiences! You would need to send it to my email (Katiethetourist@hotmail.com) by no later than the 1st January 2019 for the first lot (however this series will be ongoing) it can be anywhere upwards of 500 words and must include own images within the post as well as your favourite 2 images relating to that trip sent separately via email so I can advertise your post and blog on social medias. It can be on any destination at all and I look forward to hearing from you with your fantastic pieces!
For everyone taking part in writing I will advertise your post and of course your own blogs/ social medias across all of my platforms and you can provide back links to your own blogs or social media in the actual post!
Are you a brand or company? Do you have an awesome product or service? Want to work with me? Email me Katiethetourist@hotmail.com
In the market for some new beautiful clothes for your travels?! I am a new brand ambassador for Poppy Apparel! You can use my discount code, Katiethetourist10 for 10% off all purchases! Here’s the website: Poppy Apparel!
Have a nice day,
See you for tomorrow’s post, follow so you don’t miss it!