Hi everyone and welcome to day 30 of Blogtober! Today I’m going to be writing about the top 10 hotels in Vienna city, my top 10 favourite restaurants and cafes! I haven’t visited all of these amazing places but I hope to in the future! These places are quirky, magical and sum up the city of Vienna perfectly! I’ll leave links to all sites as well as a short price guide where possible. There will be places for high end, mid scale and low end budgets! Hope this is helpful!
TOP 10 HOTELS IN VIENNA CITY CENTRE
All information has been found on Booking.com and up to date at the time of posting
- Hotel Ambassador – A luxury 5 star hotel at the top end of the budget scale! It’s located on the Kärntner Straße shopping street in the centre of Vienna, just 200 metres from the Stephansplatz and Karlsplatz Underground Stations.
- Hotel Domizil – A four star hotel for those of us who want a mid range stay – not too expensive yet not too cheap. It’s located in a fantastic central location in the heart of Vienna’s Old Town, Hotel Domizil is only steps away from St. Stephen’s Cathedral.
- Hotel Alpha Wien – A beautiful 3 star hotel that is located in Vienna’s elegant Josefstadt district with its numerous historical buildings and Town Hall, and just 350 metres from the Rathaus Underground Station.
- Hotel Zipser – Another 3 star lower budget hotel but still with the classy exterior of Viennese buildings! Only 100 metres from Vienna’s Town Hall and the Rathaus Underground Station
- Pension LehrerhausOpens – The only 2 star hotel I can find on Booking.com in the city centre. The traditional Pension Lehrerhaus is located in Vienna’s Josefstadt district, within a 5-minute walk from the Town Hall, the Parliament, and the Ringstraße Boulevard.
- Park Hyatt Vienna – A truly remarkable 5 star hotel with glorious interior and exterior. It’s located in the city centre’s Golden Quarter!
- Austria Trend Hotel Astoria – Austria Trend Hotel Astoria Wien is located in the centre of Vienna, right on the famous Kärtnerstraße shopping street. It’s a lovely and quaint four star build.
- Carlton Opera – Just a 12-minute walk from the Vienna State Opera and 5 minutes from the Theater an der Wien, the family-run Carlton Opera Hotel is an Art Deco building in a quiet side street of the lively Naschmarkt.
- K+K Palais Hotel – It’s situated in the quiet part of the Vienna’s city centre, enjoying close proximity to St Stephen’s Cathedral, the Vienna Airport Lines Bus Stop and many major sights and theatres. It has a four star rating.
- Hotel city central – A 10-minute walk from Saint Stephen’s Cathedral, the smart Hotel City Central is located right on the edge of Vienna’s first district. A four star hotel with a really central location!
LIST OF TOP 10 CAFES AND RESTAURANTS IN VIENNA
- Cafe Sacher Wien
- 15 Susse Minuten cafe
- The Cake tree
- Cafe Diglas
- Cafe Imperial Wien
- Wiener Wiaz haus
- ef16 Restaurant Weinbar
- Ilona Stuberl
- Skopik & Lohn
- Buxbaum Restaurant
Thank you for reading today’s Blogtober! Hope it was useful to you!
Check out yesterday’s Blogtober: BLOGTOBER DAY 29: Leeds Castle Christmas Market photo diary
For more posts like this one coming soon in Blogtober follow my blog, likes and comments are always appreciated. As well as anyone looking to guest blog or anything like that private message me on Instagram or twitter or drop me a message in the comment section down below.
I’m also in talks with start up brands in the USA currently, if anyone else would be interested let me know on one of my social medias or again in the comment section.
Hi everyone! I’m a travel blogger looking to start a series about other peoples travel experiences! You would need to send it to my email (Katiethetourist@hotmail.com) by no later than the 4th November for the first lot (however this series will be ongoing) it can be anywhere upwards of 500 words and must include own images within the post as well as your favourite 2 images relating to that trip sent separately via email so I can advertise your post and blog on social medias. It can be on any destination at all and I look forward to hearing from you with your fantastic pieces!
For everyone taking part in writing I will advertise your post and of course your own blogs/ social medias across all of my platforms and you can provide back links to your own blogs or social media in the actual post!
Are you a brand or company? Do you have an awesome product or service? Want to work with me? Email me Katiethetourist@hotmail.com
In the market for some new beautiful clothes for your travels?! I am a new brand ambassador for Poppy Apparel! You can use my discount code, Katiethetourist10 for 10% off all purchases! Here’s the website: Poppy Apparel!
Have a nice day,
See you for tomorrow’s blogtober – final day! 😦
Be sure to follow so you don’t miss it!