Hi and welcome to my 9th Blogtober post, I apologise for its lateness. In this post I will share what I pack when going away for a week to a city break or a beach holiday. Hope this is useful and hope you enjoy.
- Travel documents (including passports and any other important documentation for your travels, for example a Visa)
- Toothbrush and paste (as well as a charger if your brush is electric)
- If you need items such as curlers or straighteners then they’re important too
- Phone and charger!
- Headphones – a must have for me on any flight, especially when flying solo
- Sweets for the plane
- Underwear (of course!)
- Socks (if you need them or wear them, personally I don’t because I wear sockless shoes)
- Bras (x2 or 3)
- Pyjamas (I usually take 2 pairs for a week)
- T-shirts (x5 or 7 depending on what other clothes you decide to pack)
- Jeans/ trousers/ skirts/ shorts (x5)
- If dresses are your thing then make sure you pack plenty, especially if you’re planning on going out for dinners
- Make sure you pack at least one jumper, coat or cardigan even if your location is sunny, you never know when the weather may change
- If your holiday is based by a beach or a pool make sure you bring swimwear (i bring 2 per holiday just for change in style)
- Shoes (I pack evening shoes, day shoes and flip flops)
- A purse or handbag
- Makeup if you want to bring it and a makeup bag
- A liquid bag with all essentials you want to carry through security (if not liquids can go in the normal case)
- Liquids you may want to bring: deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, cleanser, any liquid makeup, shower gel, suncream etc.
- A hairbrush or comb
- Any medication you may require
- A camera, laptop or tablet if required
- A plug socket adaptor if needed
- Glasses and Sunglasses if you need them
- Pens and paper (essential if you need to fill out a landing card)
- Cash in the relevant currency as well as any credit cards
- Insurance documents
- Some optional extras include:
- Maps of the location you’re going
- A guidebook
- A written itinerary
For more photography and sneak previews follow my Instagram and twitter:
For more posts like this one coming soon in Blogtober follow my blog, likes and comments are always appreciated. As well as anyone looking to guest blog or anything like that private message me on Instagram or twitter or drop me a message in the comment section down below.
I’m also in talks with start up brands in the USA currently, if anyone else would be interested let me know on one of my social medias or again in the comment section.
Have a nice day,